COLLECT MY DEBT
Collect My Debt Limited operates on a National basis with coverage extending throughout England & Wales. Knowledge is power when it comes to recovering back monies or property what is rightfully yours, our experience is vast, it has been gained over many years.
Our Director has over 24 years’ experience within the enforcement industry and has held a Bailiff Certificate/ Enforcement Agent Certificate for the same length of time, recovering hundreds of millions of pounds over the years for large PLC companies as well as the smaller individuals. Our Certificated Enforcement Agents each have an average of 15 years’ experience they have not just recently become Enforcement Agents which is why we at Collect My Debt naturally obtain better results for clients.
We are experts within the collection of Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery under (CRAR), taking back commercial premises under forfeiture of lease, eviction of Travellers & illegal trespassers from private land under Common Law Remedy, recovery of business to business & non-consumer debts along with the tracing of people or companies that have absconded. Our clients are never too big or to small, we provide a fully professional service Nationally throughout England & Wales.
Our experience can be trusted
Our experienced office administration staff and enforcement agents are reliable, trustworthy and full of knowledge, with years of experience behind all of them. When it comes to collecting/ enforcing – There is no stone left unturned when our enforcement agents are in attendance.
We offer a truly professional service, once your instruction is received your case will be assigned to a specific case handler. This person will then be your office point of contact throughout the lifespan of your instruction, they will be available by phone and email even outside of normal office hours for you to talk to. Should your instruction ever require any field activity it will then be allocated to our team of enforcement agents who have good valuable local knowledge extending throughout England and Wales. The allocated enforcement agent will then keep the office and client if requested updated in real time.
We provide full detailed reports to clients usually on the same day the action was carried out. Our reports will provide clients with information such as;
• Date and time of arrival and time of departure of premises
• Who was met at the time of visit including the outcome of any conversations
• The positive outcome off the back of our attendance with attachments such as full payment, the controlled goods agreement, payment arrangement, forfeiture or eviction etc.
• Method of payment along with the time of transfer to client. Any cash or immediate bank transfer payments are remitted to clients the same day or the following day if outside of normal banking hours/ weekend.
• Photographs taken by the enforcement agent. Useful for highlighting any concerns the enforcement agent has raised, security issues, condition of building etc. as the property might not have been physically viewed by the landlord or the managing agent for some considerable time.
• Any future recommendations or concerns that might have been highlighted to the agent whilst in attendance.
Over the years our enforcement agents and doorstep recovery agents have collected many hundreds of millions of pounds in the recovery of outstanding commercial rent, service charge, trade and business to business debts for their instructing clients. Our systematic approach and proven track record to collect has allowed our agents the opportunity to recover monies, property and land for and on behalf of some of the largest Landlords and Managing Agents throughout the UK such as but not limited to; A J Mucklow, Bolton Council, CBRE, Cooke Rudling, Cushman & Wakefield, Daniel Thwaites, DTZ, Enterprise, Emersons, GVA, Johnson Fellows, Jones Lang Lasalle, Keningtons, Lee Baron, Pearl & Coutts, Savills, Towler Shaw Roberts, Vine Property Management, Worman LLP.