High Court Enforcement

Writ of Possession / Writ of Control

Do you have outstanding unpaid County Court Judgements (CCJ’s) or do you have a possession order which allows escalation to the High Court for Enforcement?

 If so then CMD High Court Enforcement have all the answers to your problems.

Our F.A.S.T acting teams are strategically located throughout England & Wales ensuring our rapid response is always achieved.

To instruct Collect My Debt today call your nearest:



FAST – North West – North East & Yorkshire
0151 720 1739
0161 731 0149
0113 894 1739

FAST – Wales – Midlands – East Midlands
0292 060 6469
0121 562 1739
0115 828 4929

FAST – South West – London – South East
0117 321 5839
0208 712 0279
0238 008 3139

Head Office: 0800 612 5161

To speak to one of our High Court specialists email us or call one of our F.A.S.T teams now:



Head Office: 0800 612 5161


Collect My Debt Limited are authorised High Court Enforcement Agents. We support lawyers, businesses of all sizes, debt collection agencies, landlords and individuals across England and Wales. Whether you need to regain your property or land through possession orders, enforce a money judgement by recovering assets, our High Court Enforcement team is here to help with all of your requirements.

Money Order Judgement/CCJ

If you have an unpaid County Court judgment (CCJ) or Order over £600 (including court costs) up to 6 years old then we are able to offer our expertise as authorised High Court Enforcement Agents to deliver a prompt and effective service. Upon receipt of the relevant completed instruction forms, the verified judgment, the court fee of £66.00 and a small admin fee, our legal team will ensure the transfer up process is completed as promptly as possible.


Order of Possession/Writ of Possession

In the case of an Order for Possession against residential/commercial tenants the order may be transferred to the High Court for enforcement with the permission of the Court (this must be requested at county court stage). This is applied for under Section 42 of the Country Courts Act 1984.

A Writ of Possession is issued by the High Court after a judgment or order for possession of either property or land has been awarded. The CCJ or order can be transferred to the High Court for enforcement if the occupiers are deemed to be trespassers. A good example would be the eviction of travellers or squatters from land or a property. If the judgment or order is issued in the High Court, then it must be enforced by authorised High Court Enforcement agents.

Combined Orders

Monetary orders allowing enforcement of possession and the seizure of goods in the same manner as with a writ of control. A common example would be for the recovery of rent. Applying for a combined writ will save time as well as allowing the High Court Enforcement Agents to enforce both simultaneously.

To Make A High Court Enquiry Please Fill in the Below Form:

All Writs of Control and Writs of Possession issued by the High Courts are Issued to Collect My Debt Limited through our Appointed Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer (AHCEO) Claire Louise Sandbrook.


No matter how small, insignificant or trivial you think your question may be, please contact a knowledgeable and helpful member of our team.


Subscribe to Our News Letter

Subscribe to Our News Letter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Call Now